GMI13 Postponed

Thursday 02 Apr 20
GMI13 postponed until 2021

Due to safety concerns and general uncertainty during the COVID-19 pandemic, we regret that GMI13 (originally scheduled to take place in Vancouver this June) will be postponed until 2021.

Registration for GMI13 will open in early 2021. Updates will be provided when further details are known. 

We thank you for your patience during these difficult times, and hope that you will be able to join us in Vancouver next year. Stay safe!
22 JUNE 2024